Centrally located on St. Petersburg’s famous Nevsky Prospect Street, this hotel is set on Vosstaniya Square and Central Moskovsky Railway Station. It offers a restaurant, a 24-hour reception and views of the square and Nevsky Prospekt.
Breakfast is provided in the Du Nord 1834 French restaurant each morning. The restaurant has its own bakery and pastry shop. Russian and European meals are also served here, and guest can enjoy drinks in the bar near by.
Ploshchad Vosstaniya Subway Station is just 5 m away, and provides connections to all areas of the city and main attractions such as the Hermitage, Russian Museum and Isaac’s Cathedral.
Modern and comfortable room with two single beds or one big one.
Room area - 25 sq.m.
In the room:
- Two single beds or one double bed.
- Possibility of an extra bed.
- Two bedside tables.
- Sofa, ottoman.
- Desk and chair.
- Coffee table.
- Luggage stand.
- Writing Instruments.
- Means for the care of clothing and footwear.
In the bathroom:
- Set of hygiene.
- Slippers and bathrobe (on request).
- LCD TV 32 inches.
- Free internet access.
For the appetite:
- Tea, tea pair, coffee, black tea and green, sugar, cream.
- Breakfast "buffet" in the French restaurant «Du Nord confectionery 1834" on the 1st floor of the Hotel.