"Premiera" - tour operator, founded in 2010, is currently one of the largest tour operators in Russia . It is enlisted in the Federal Register of Tour Operators as domestic, international inbound and outbound tour operator, the registration numbers are: RT 018157, RT 017785, RT 019284. The company oroginally appeared in St. Petersburg. The specialists of the operator's structure are professionals in their field and have a successful long-term experience in the tourism industry. For years of productive work, Premiera has gained a foothold and established reputation and opened offices in five Russian cities: St. Petersburg, Moscow, Kazan, Ekaterinburg and the Caucasus Mineral Waters.
In 2015, the activities of the tour operator expanded. The company has its own car fleet. Extension of the staff and offices allowed to increase the list of ongoing events in order to promote the brand in Russia and abroad: brunches, working luncheons, events, seminars and conferences, advertising campaigns based on the B2C and B2B segment, marketing research.
Even though the company is young, it can boast of serious global achievements:
1.February 2016 - the beginning of cooperation with the St. Petersburg and Leningrad regional branch of the Russian Union of Martial Arts, on the basis of which the Department of Tourism, Preparation and Conducting of the Competition was established;
2. September 2016 - participant of the largest exhibition "Ideas Mobile Innovations days", in Zurich, Switzerland;
3. October 2016 - Joint project with the Committee of the Republic of Tattarstan - co-organizer of promotional tours to Kazan for representatives of travel agencies.
4. November 2016 - together with the Congress and Exhibition Bureau of St. Petersburg, co-organizer of the promotional tour, aimed at developing tourism in off-season, for representatives of agencies from the regions of Russia and the Middle Abroad;
5. December 2016 - Platinum operator in the Czech Republic;
6. February 2017 - partner of the organizers of the closing ceremony of the Universiade in Almaty;
7. March 2017 - organizers of the Russian road show "Travel the Silk Road and visit Astana EXPO 2017"
8. April 2017 - co-organizer of the promotional and presentation tour "Chine Fam-Trip";
9. July 2017 - the partner of the organizers of the festival "AFP" to provide logistics;
10. September 2017 - participant in the conference of UNESCO cities in Italy, Siena;
11. October 2017 - organizer of the event "SLUSH 2017" in Helsinki, Finland;
12. November 2017 - participant of the 14th International Exhibition and Optoelectronics Forum OVC Expo 2017 in Wuhan, PRC;
13. Regular participant of the exhibitions “MITT”, “TTI”, “LTM”, “INWETEX”, “TTG Travel Experience”, “BMT”, “MATKA Nordic Travel Fair”, “Leto”, “Otdyh Leisure”
14. Regular co-organizer of exhibitions in the cities of Russia;
15. November 2017 - participant of the exhibition "WTM World Travel Market London 2017" and co-organizer of the project "Palaces and Mosques", the presentation of which will be held November 6 in London at the exhibition "WTM World Travel Market London 2017".
16. 2018 - signed an agreement to open the Shaanxi Tourism Destination with the Committee on Tourism Development of Shaanxi Province.
17. November 2018 - Award from the Ministry of Tourism of Israel;
18. December 2018 - Gratitude for the contribution to the development of inbound tourism in St. Petersburg;
19. December 2018 - Gratitude from the State Committee for Tourism of the Republic of Tatarstan for contribution to the development of tourism opportunities.
20. From September 9 to September 13, 2019 - member of the UNWTO General Assembly in St. Petersburg.
21. September 18-20, 2019 - participant of Pata Travel Mart 2019
22. September 20-27, 2019 - participant of the Road Show in the cities of Europe: Nice, Marseille, Lyon, Paris and Brussels, together with the Committee for Tourism Development of St. Petersburg;
23. October 21-25, 2019 - participant of the Road Show in European cities: Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, Seville, Valencia, together with the Committee for Tourism Development of St. Petersburg;
24. November 26, 2019 - “Best Regional Operator in Israel” Award
25. December 5 - Gratitude for the successful sale of group shipments in 2019 from Aeroflot Airlines
26. Letter of appreciation from the Inflot Cruise Center for successful cooperation in navigation 2019
Endless love for Russia and the desire to promote domestic tourism opens new horizons for the company and from 01.09.2015 "Premiera" actively starts receiving tourists across Russia. By now, the operator is actively implementing excursion tours, developing such areas as: Karelia, Golden Ring, Kazan, Kaliningrad, Silver Necklace, Caucasian Mineral Waters. The development of new directions is carried out by a professional team managed by a top manager, with experience and knowledge of international and domestic tourism, which allows using international standards for the development of tours around Russia.
The tour operator «Premiera” continues to occupy a leading position in the Czech Republic, Hungary, the Baltic States, France, Andorra, Italy, Spain, the Benelux countries, Montenegro, Tunisia, India, the UAE, China, Portugal, Greece, Austria, Cyprus, South Korea, Indonesia, Cambodia, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, the Caribbean, Thailand, the Seychelles, the Maldives, the Philippines, and other exotic countries.
We have the most reliable partners in air and railway transportation, that carry out direct and connecting flights from 30 cities of Russia and the CIS.
We have accreditation in all the Schengen contries consulates. The quality of the proposed product guarantees a high demand for the services provided.
"We are for loyalty, friendship and long-term work with our agencies. For us is very important your trust and we, in turn, will justify it "